This is an emblematic place in the town where the people from all over the county concurred to make walks and spend leisure days, enjoying its spicy water with typical anise.
The mineral and medicinal waters discovered in the mid-nineteenth century, lead to the construction of the Prats Spa. In 1900, the path to the fountain and the park that surrounds it were built. And, where the spa was, the chalet and the bottling plant owned by Manantial Burriach were built, which would be fully functioning till 1976.
In 2002, the fountain became property of the town (public).
Images not available
No votes yet
Ratings with comments Publish rating