Paradolmen d’en Garcia
Natural structure conditioned by humans between the end of the Neolithic and the Chalcolithic, (2500 bc / 1800 bc). Agustí Garcia, in 1974, made its existence public. In 1979 it was excavated with collaborators of Tossa’s Museum obtaining several samples of pieces of Silex.
It has a small dry-stone structure on the back that closes, a short entry corridor facing south and a slab on each side.
We can still see remains of soil in semicircular shape.
In this massif there are many megalithic remains.