The old pottery factory, popularly known as Cal Gerrer, was renovated in 1885 by Pere Arpí, son of the first owner, Francesc Arpí. He made use of the residual pottery pieces to form an eclectic facade, with prominent neo-baroque windows overlooking a balcony with a running balustrade supported by huge corbels.
At the top is a frieze made with ceramic pieces of zoomorphic motifs, tiles from Valencia and the pottery sign, with Catalan coats-of-arms in the corners.
In recent years, the owner family has carried out a deep rehabilitation of the building which houses a restaurant on the ground floor. In the future, the upper floors will house the Cabanas Foundation Museum, which, in addition to hosting cultural exhibitions, will allow visitors to access the archaeological remains that have been found during the renovation works.