Old farmhouse, testimony to the historical past of the municipality. It is a farmhouse formed by different bodies around a patio, with a main one that is the house itself. In an interior door, the date of 1957. The property is currently owned by the Town Hall and has been converted into a municipal area.
Carrer de la Verge del Remei
Regidoria de Cultura
Images not available
No votes yet
Ratings with comments Publish rating