Sant Vicenç de Planoles

Route POI
Index card


Originally built with a single nave covered by canon vault, it was mentioned for the first time in a document from the year 1141.
This Romanesque building, included in the inventory of the Architectural Heritage of Catalonia, was expanded in the eighteenth century with a second nave, part of which corresponds to the old vestibule of the Romanesque church.
One of the Romanesque columns on the porch is preserved and the other two were imitated during the restoration in the late twentieth century.