Present from the 10th century, it is worth noting how the gap in the stream had been used until recently, in this last stretch of few kilometers until reaching the edge of the cliff. A whole series of mills and jumps take place until reaching “Salt de Sallent”. They were flour mills where cereal was milled to make flour and later to livestock. The floods of 1940 were damaging. Entering the town, the “Molí del Soler” and below, the “Marand” mill that still worked in 1971. Now we are at the “Moli del Rodor” where we see traces of the old lock (wall and holes on the floor) water.