Santuari de la Salut
We enjoy the views to the north of the Puigmal until the Canigó. Below the valley of Hostoles with “Sant Feliu de Pallerols and the plain of Bas. We are on the eastern edge of the Collsacabra plateau.
Good point to look out for the forest hawks flying over the beech hood.
The site where the Sanctuary rises, was for centuries the place of intersection of two rally paths, the one of Vic to Amer and, Rupit to Sant Feliu de Pallerols.
In 1642, Joan Carbonés, a farmer from a nearby farmhouse, placed a small image of the Virgin in a clam of Claperol's rock. He chose this place because it was very frequented by pedestrians and because it9 dominated the whole valley.
The popular devotion was increasing so much that, one year later, Carbonés raised a small chaplet. From that moment, the sanctuary started to enlarge until the construction of the present temple and the hostel, in the 18th century, with subsequent enlargements in the years 1832 and 1847. In 1862, the blessing of the new neoclassical facade of the church was celebrated.
In 1939, the road that goes up was opened, its construction was due to the dynamic and well-known "Mossèn Llampec", Mn. Miquel Bruns, who was a priest guard for 25 years in a row.